|The safety of our customers and employees is Four Seasons Animal Hospitals top priority. We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are acting based on guidance from public health experts. In order to maintain a safe environment and address customer concerns, we are taking measures including:|
|We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID‑19 with customer and employee safety top of mind. Please visit our Face Book page for further information on our efforts, which we will continually update. For additional information about the Coronavirus, visit the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html|
As always, we will strive to create a safe and enjoyable experience for your pets visit. Thank you for being a Four Seasons Animal Hospital customer.
Dear Valued Clients,
With all of the uncertainty surrounding Covid-19, we want you to know that we are STAYING OPEN during this time. As of March 19th, 2020, we will be taking further precautions (per the recommendations of the CDC, OSHA, and the AVMA) to improve social distancing and reduce contact points. These efforts are to best keep our staff, doctors, clients, and patients safe, while still providing essential patient care. Please bear with us while we put these changes into effect.
- Our lobby is closed. No walk- in’s will be accepted at this time.
- For wellness/ routine appointments: We ask that you call when you get to the clinic (219) 663-8387 and please wait in your vehicle. A staff member will come out to you, briefly discuss your pet’s needs, and escort your pet into the clinic, while you wait in your vehicle. If the doctor has any concerns during the appointment, he/she will call you and discuss the issues before moving forward with treatments, just as they would during a normal appointment. Please have your cell phone available.
- For sick/ injured appointments: Please call ahead so we can triage you appropriately (219) 663-8387. A staff member will help guide you on whether you should wait in your vehicle or proceed immediately into the clinic. For most sick appointments- we ask that you call when you arrive at the clinic, and a staff member will come to your car to escort you and your pet directly into an exam room. We ask that no more than ONE person enter the hospital with their pet (exceptions will be made for end of life care).
- For medications and food orders: Please call ahead so we can have it ready for you (219) 663-8387. When you arrive, please call from your vehicle. Your medication or food will be verified, a customer service representative will take payment over the phone, and a staff member will bring these items out to your car.
- We encourage electronic payments, which can be taken over the phone. We will accept cash if necessary, but for the safety of the staff (and clients!), would prefer credit cards.
- If YOU are sick with COVID-19 or other respiratory illnesses, or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19: please kindly reschedule any wellness or routine exams. If you are sick and your pet has an emergency or illness, please arrange for a friend or family member to bring the pet in if possible.
- Elective surgery or dentistry drop off: Please call when you arrive at the hospital (219) 663-8387 for your morning check-in and wait in your vehicle. We will transfer you to our surgery technician to discuss patient history and any concerns, and will go over the consent forms. A staff member will then come to your car, have you sign the consent forms, and escort your pet into the building. At pick up- please call when you arrive, we can accept payment over the phone, and a staff member will escort your pet to your car.
Thank you so much for understanding. We realize that these measures are inconvenient, but we are doing our best to prevent the spread of disease and keep our staff healthy, so that we can continue to be here for our wonderful clients and the pets that need us!