I wanted to share a success story about one of our clients pet that contracted heartworm. With the weather getting warmer, it’s time to protect your pets!
3 months ago Baby D became sick and at first we just thought that it was a case of kennel cough. A weekend of him progressively getting worse, we ended up finding out that he was heartworm positive. After being “cage rested” with nonstop medications these past 12 weeks and 3 injections of arsenic (rat poison), today was the first day he was actually able to be outside and play with his friends! Let’s just say, he’s going to sleep good tonight!