As we navigate through these difficult times, we continue to reevaluate our policies and procedures to keep our staff and clients safe.
As of June 22nd, Four Seasons Animal Hospital will be partially reopening our doors to clients. We do have some guidelines to make this a safe environment for everyone.
- If you would like to continue to utilize our curbside service, please do so. Call 219-663-8387 upon arrival and we will come get your pet for you. The doctor or staff member will call you once the exam is finished to talk to you.
- If you or anyone in your household has had a fever in the past 72 hours or you have been in contact with anyone who tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks, you will need to use our curbside care & call the clinic upon your arrival. Please make arrangements for a family member or friend who has not been exposed to bring your pet for the appointment or reschedule.
- We will be limiting 1 adult into the exam room per appointment. Please make sure the adult has permission to approve any necessary treatments. If you would like to be present, please call upon arrival and wait in your car. When your room is ready, a staff member will come out and escort you directly into the exam room.
- Due to the small size of our exam rooms, we are unable to comply with the social distancing requirements, therefore examination of your pet will be done by the doctor in a separate room. The doctor will then discuss the appointment with you.
- You will not be permitted into the clinic without wearing a mask properly during your visit. If you do not have a mask, one can be purchased before you enter. Our staff will also be using masks during your visit.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING will be implemented within our building. We ask that everyone stay 6ft apart to keep our clients and team members safe.
- We have increased the frequency of our sanitizing procedures in accordance with the CDC recommendations throughout the clinic. Please be patient with us as wait times may increase to effectively clean each room between appointments.
- We will remain curbside for pickup of medications and diet refills, grooming, day care, nail trims, surgery drop offs and all other technician appointments. When you arrive, call 219-663-8387 and someone will be out to help you. All payments will be taken over the phone.
- The lobby is still closed-please refrain from congregating in the lobby area. You should remain in your exam room for the entire appointment.
Please help us in our efforts to keep our staff safe so we can continue to care for your pets. Thank you for your continued support during this unprecedented time.