To apply for a position, please click ‘copy’ and paste the link below in your web address to fill out a job application and email to email@example.com
Crown Point, IN
Four Seasons Animal Hospital, a full-service veterinary hospital in Winfield, Indiana, is seeking a full time associate veterinarian to join our caring, hard-working team. The ideal candidate would be friendly, compassionate, and motivated to care for pets and people. A good sense of humor with a high level of professionality would be optimal. Diagnostic experience with ultrasound and good surgical skills a plus, but the freedom to pursue your niche in veterinary medicine is encouraged. New graduates are welcome to apply and will be considered.
Our 3 doctor hospital has provided veterinary care for the growing Winfield area of Crown Point, Indiana for 30 years, and offers a variety of services including surgery, dentistry, therapeutic laser and up to date diagnostics. While we primarily focus on cats and dogs, we have a growing exotic clientele. Our recently remodeled hospital includes 5 exam rooms, and IDEXX in house lab, digital radiology, ECG, tonometry and a blood pressure unit.
Four Seasons is conveniently located 45 minutes away from downtown Chicago, and are a stone’s throw from Lake Michigan, which gives us the benefits of being near a large city without the hassles. We offer flexible scheduling to allow for quality of life, and after hour emergencies are handled by nearby emergency clinics. We believe that a good balance of work and personal time is needed for a healthy mind and body.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of veterinary care and customer service possible, including community outreach activities and educational programs for adults and children.
Must be a licensed DVM (or have the ability to become licensed) in the state of Indiana.
Compensation and Benefits
Our compensation package also includes:
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance, up to $30,000 and commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time-off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues